There is everything you know and there is everything that happens.
The day seemed to have renewed itself. I was up early and my body
felt ready. It is going to be a hectic day and I plan to end it with making
the tiramisu. The main ingredients are acquired and waiting. Sun bear
may not have the chance at tasting it but the kids will have their fill.
The purple bear is abandoned. Shall I mail it to him? I made it specially
for him and was going to give it to him on the 'Closing the Ring' movie
date. It's like all that effort, love and thoughts are swept under my
pile of mess. Will it be there for good? It is not transferrable. I wanted
to get something to remind me of the failures of recently events. A
diamond bracelet? Couldn't find a reasonable one. Saw a Seiko watch.
Is it good enough? I wanted something precious to always be there to
commemorate my failure as a daughter, friend and a lover. But what?