Friday's 2hrs of stretching sessions went surprisingly well
except that Erica could not turn up.
Perhaps the torturous straining paid off.
More familiar with the moves and my limbs are holding my
weight better; less shaky.
Joined Ryan.Gin. for a quick drink at Homeclub,
met his buddies. A familiar yet forgotten face.
Where have I seen him before? Name: Gavin.
Saturday began with tending a booth at Suntec
for MOE Excel Fest. As I promote the D&T strategies
and projects, I began to believe that I was actually teaching it.
Tried the facilities over the Millenia branch. Bodybalance.
Differed slightly from the sessions at the Raffles Quay.
Watched Wanted with Ryan.Gin. A nice dinner & a long random chat.
I paid for dinner. He paid the rest. Truce.
More Mind and Body tomorrow.
First Millenia for this interesting sounding Yoga,
then to Raffles Quay for Serena Tong and Erica.
Chris is on Sunday agenda.
As long as he doesn't bail out on me.