Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Changes the Course.

As usual, in the course of life, nothing is definite.
Though planned, circumstances changed and mould new situations.
Woke up slightly late for yoga on Sunday morning. Thanks to Ry.Gin.
Made it to Raffles Quay; only that Erica could not come.
Chris could not wake up from his hangover.
Plans pushed back. Met only in the late evening and he forgot the tickets.
Late night singing with Gin.T; another unhealthy non-sleep night.

Youth day Monday: Holiday.
Slept throughout the morning and afternoon.
Again.
Plans swerved and as though having a life of its own, morphed into something else.
Erica redeemed the day. Hot yoga stretched out my lazy bones.
Ry.Gin left some random messages. I am not interested but polite.
Risa did not manage to get me Headporter but I am not sad.
Another bag then.

Strangely, I hardly slept. Perhaps it's long nap.
Sun bear asked me for a movie. I accepted but not quite looking forward.
My recent happenings with men has taken its toil.
The Other had taken over and I only have rational thoughts. Good for now.

The whole morning.
I found myself giving the sulking, annoying look again as if
I hate the entire world. Maybe I do.
Can't wait to fulfil the miracles of this day.
Hopefully, the concert would help.
Music calms the beast. My beast is ferocious.