Tuesday, July 01, 2008

20 minutes to go.

The fat one is still not in.
Ode to Joy!

Looking at the amount of Art journals to vet,
I wonder why I bother to kill myself thisaway.
I really do hope that it will enhance their awareness about Art.
Only God knows.

Chris Baby has an impromptu concert on Saturday.
I am so excited for him.
Chris Baby said that he had lost respect for W. as a friend.
Thinking back at Gin.Sim, Joey & Lindsay,
I wish we had less differences and bigger hearts.
I need to speak with Chris Baby. He needs to know about Cherish.

Sun Bear expressed that he is not doing well in his new posting.
Replied me at 12.46AM! which is totally beyond bedtime on a school night.
Overloaded he said.
God bless that he will overcome this ordeal.

Dexter's new environment is less than ideal as well.
Which working environment does not provide a MIRCOWAVE OVEN?!
A barely there pantry. A refrigerator and a sink.
My heart goes out to him.
Hope that the medical certs will be able to cover his absences.

Heavy heavy day ahead.
I have to produce fashion drawings today. Weird.