Monday, June 30, 2008

Over the days.

Logging online had become a hassle at home.
The modem had gone quite mad again.
In the past few days, everything had changed.

Friday
I finally signed up for the gym.
Erica and I took 2 classes,
leaving me aching; a good kind of pain. :)
Drinks were in the agenda until
Dexter dropped the bomb.

Saturday
Fitful sleep. Though I turned in late,
I woke up early.
The flea market was to start in 3 hrs' time
and I had not done a thing. Procrastination.
Pulled out some items that I would never wear,
labelled and priced. Into a bag and off I went with a heavy heart.
Sales was slow for me but I was only glad to be
with Lina and Myra, my little beauty.
Gin.T made a blunder and could not make it to the campfire.
The girl guides were not properly dressed and that
just ate me.
Dexter came to support morally. The girls danced well.
I gave everyone a kiss.
Gin.T felt bad and bought me a movie.
I hated the show though I was the one who chose it.
Gin.T, being Gin.T, mentioned W. and it was not pleasant.
I threw a tantrum. I hate it.
We weren't much for talking after.

Sunday
The thing about Dexter is messing my head.
I sat under the block and dazed.
Noel came and sat with me for a while.
I went for Body Balance at the gym.
Erica's parents dropped me at Bugis where
I bought a lovely bottle on offer to replace the 'scotchtaped cap' one.
Retail therapy didn't work. This is serious but I can't say it out loud.
Serangoon Gardens for dinner with Gin.T.
From Bugis, I took a bus and got to a stop where there wasn't any bus
into the Gardens. I walked in instead and Gin.T was late.
I have to be healthy. I must get well and positive.

I made myself a sandwich this morning.
I have milk, supplements and determination.
An organiser to plan my days.
More days for health, Dexter and me.