Monday, November 03, 2008

Lord, the swines!

I really do not quite understand how people could be so frigging insensitive.
They talk about my mum as though she had a flu and dismiss it like a flu.
It sickens me whenever they come up to me with a big axx smile and ask,
"How's your mum?" It is not the question that annoys me no end not the
bloody expression and the nonchalance. Do not ask if you ain't exactly interested.
No one can truly say that they understand how I feel. They are not me and
I sure do not expect anyone to partake my poignant days. I just want shit
people to shut the hell up. The hypocrisy is uncalled for. I live in the background.
I am comfortable in my little corner of the world. It is unneccessary to pay
any attention to me at all. They are the flu, the frigging viruses, a population
of plagues. I hope that they reach hell sound and safe. Facade of niceness. Screw it!