Sunday, September 28, 2008

Peace Rock


Dear God, pls. redeem my soul. I do not know what to feel anymore.
Nothing seems right anymore. Everything bad and undesirable kept
happening. Are these really what u have planned? Did u really plant
all these sufferings? I do not even feel like crying anymore. All I feel
is anger. Is Rock at peace now? Nadia is right. The only reason why
we are still here even though we are prone to doing what Rock did
is because there are still others whom we need to take care of. My
poor mother is battling pain and death, holding on to whatever life
left. D is so scared but he is not giving up. But Rock? Was it even
his time yet? How can he even go like this, leaving the living mourn?

I can almost hear him say, "U are not supposed to be grieving. Get up and rock and roll!"