Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goodbye Daniel Poh (1979-2008)


Dear Daniel, 

I want u to get back here! How can u even leave the world in this fashion? Remember how u broke Gerald and I up? I want to confront u! I want u back here to talk about it! Oh no u dun just walk out this way, pretending that u dun owe me anything. So many a times, when I do see u at the exhibitions, I so wanted to slap your face and tell u that u are an asshole. U did not even give me the chance to gather enough courage to do so and u are gone. Come back here! Right now! Dun u know that, regardless what an asshole u r, u are a part of us. U were my friend, a memory that no matter how I try to erase will always be there to remind me that u are a horrible friend. Remember how u used to teach me the muay thai kick? Remember how we used to hang out at the prata shop off the gardens? Times spent at ur attic room? Now, u are too far away to even know that I am so angry with u. I want to scream at u, to bash the hell out of u! Come back!

Goodbye Rock.