The day started laid back and slow.
Consisting mainly of me
browsing Sabo and Tiffany.
Erica called and my day
sprang into life.
Met at Lasalle, ate kebab from a young man
who looks like D., gallery sit for a while,
walk to Bugis, waited for Dex, bitching, more bitching.
Dex and I had a little argument about how the day is mine.
He let me win because it was my day.
He got me an Onyx Sabo bracelet to hang charms.
Jojo joined us. We agreed that the chair charm
is the getter. That is charm 13.
Jojo was a little embarrassed with her little unfinished
flat so Dex was not invited.
I treated Jojo to a Japanese Marche.
Took the train to Buangkok. A 24hrs NTUC. A little deserted.
Hongkie organised and we met at 11.
Chris, Hongkie and I had a feast of durian.
Off to Cathay for a rerun of Incredible Hulk.
Not forgetting today.
This is our first reunion in ages!
Joey, Gin.Sim and I had my birthday lunch at the Marriot.
Gin.Sim casted me a rocking horse charm out of silver!
Disappointed the girl guides by not turning up.
I don't hate u. Just the school. My perspective is maimed.
Please forgive me.
God bless all of them.
I love u. Everyone of u mentioned. I love u.