thinking about my shortcomings.
the made-up of me
is thankful to all those who
embraced, accustomed and forgave
my terrible shortcomings and
never actually getting mad at me
and given up on me.
I never knew I was weird
till you told me, Gin.Sim.
You have loved me all the same.
17 years. and more to come.
People crossed my path, left their marks,
and walked out into another path.
Inevitably, silentlly, slipped a part
of you into me.
Some as memories, Some as scars,
Some are shades of my being.
Especially grateful to:
Noel, Jill Lim, Ginny Sim, Joey Lim,
Lindsay (even though i have not spoken u since),
Kelvin Chua, Gregory Ong,
Shannon Sim, Marlinazrin,
Lina Adam, Wansai Ounkeo,
Ray Ngai, Nick Ho, Julian Lee,
Ade Goh, Julian Yoe, Dhanraj Dobee,
Dex Tan, Christopher Shen, Spencer Tay,
Erica Lai, Aida, Ginny Teh, Rezal, Meng Yong
& the ones
who will continue to be a part of me.
shape me as Serenah.
Serenah loves u.
I know that one of u would be
the five people I meet in heaven.