Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining.

Yesterday was yet another eventful day.
Perhaps it is true about the saying,
Every cloud has a silver lining.
The Good and The Bad
in one day.
Woke up with a cough from hell
& full blown itch.
My body so worn down,
I could barely walk. Took a nap.
Cancelled my remedial. Bad.
Headed to the Doc. Process: 1hr.
At least I have 2 more days of M.C.
to dodge the stayover seminar. Good.
Lodged a police report. Process: 2hrs +. Bad.
The harass-ter is now restrained.
No more harassment. Good.
W. had not contacted me for 3 days now. Good.
Ended on an amicable tone. Good.
Dex almost got me a Tiffany. Good or Bad?
Impulsive buys are bad.
I didn't like it that much anyway. So it's Good.
In love with Headporter. Additional lust. Bad.
Risa is visiting Japan end of month.
Cheaper, more exclusive Headporter. Good. Good. Good.
Bills came in today. Bad.
No more W. No more extra expenses. Good.

See. Many Goods.