the party was in full swing.
I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.
Yul & Desiree brought us all the perfect gift.
Desiree made so many tasty dishes!
She had definitely redeemed me, the lousy host.
If the guests had depended on me,
they would have starved.
For the first time,
we finally know something intimate about
our new housemate, Yul.
Parveen was the next to arrive,
Parveen was the next to arrive,
along with her best friend in the universe, David.
She got me these adorable voodoo dolls
(hanging on my mobile now) and yes, tuna sandwiches! :)
I love them...one for D. & the other for V.
Then, Lina, Jeremy & Karen came.
Lina pampered me with a Topshop topped up card...hehehe...
Karen gave me a pair of earrings. Looks really great on me.
Risa, my best smart japanese girl, found her way to our place
without much assistance...:)
I received an expensive perfume shower gel
for the upcoming busy days...:)
My dear Aida made it despite feeling ill.
She made me a pillow case
with pink embroidered bottles of pills...haha...
The spanishes arrived shortly.
Oh my God! Emma got me the pair of melissas
we saw a month ago! I so so so love them...:)
I was so glad that Dan and Lili came
despite their busy schedules.
They saved the day, bringing those plastic cups..:)
The last couple, Erica & Tony, arrived
while I made everyone play a ice-breaker game
that D. 'accidentally' told me about.
It was so awkward for them
and I had so much fun just watching them...:)
Erica baked me a apple cinnamon cake, my birthday cake!
Spanish Alex sang a japanese song!
Pedro was so social that he mingled with everyone.
What an incredible time! Thank you Thank you, everyone!!!!
